St. David's Leisure Operations During Covid-19
July 1st 2021
All our parks have now reopened and are welcoming both our holiday home owners and hire unit guests.
If you are visiting the park please remember to fill in the track and trace forms via our website and ensuring you adhere to the temporary park rules surrounding coronavirus whilst on park.
Reception will be manned each day, although as previously the doors will remain locked in the short term as we encourage customers to make contact via phone and email. The majority of our facilities on site have also now reopened with appropriate measure in place, this includes our swimming pools, restaurants and St. David’s Spa facility. Please contact directly for booking information and for details of the control measures that are in situ.
We would like to reassure everyone that we will continue to take all the necessary measures to help minimise the risk to our customers, our team members and of course everyone in our local community. To this end we have produced a number of documents highlighting these measures which can be downloaded from this page.
We all have a part to play to help control the virus and protect each other and our local communities, and in doing so we will also help reduce the risk of further lockdown or park closures.
With this in mind, there will be a number of changes on the park when you do visit, these will include:
- Some of our facilities may remain closed in the short term, please contact individual parks for up to date information.
- Whilst our receptions will be staffed, the doors will remain closed as we ask all customers to make their enquiries via phone or email. Where it is essential that you have a face to face meeting with a staff member, this will be done by appointment and following set procedures.
- There will be clear signage on site where needed, hand sanitiser stations (both at reception and bin compounds) and protective screens at reception.
- Public areas will be cleaned and sanitised regularly, including cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and touch points.
- Our team members will be trained in new procedures for all aspects of park operation, including new cleaning regimes. They will be practising social distancing and wearing PPE when required.
In return we would kindly ask our customers to ensure they adhere to the Welsh Governments guidelines at all times. These guidelines can be found on this link: https://gov.wales/coronavirus.
<< Back To Blog
Documents available below include: